Chinook level sponsorship is offered to only two producer selected underwriters of Way of the Columbia each season. Consideration is on a first come first serve basis.
- On-air distribution through multiple northwest PBS channels like OPB and KSPS.
- Consultation with Producers for one episode around a selected project that is part of the environmental and/or resource issues facing the Columbia Basin Watershed.
- (2) 10-second underwrting segments on all 13 episodes. This includes a non-commercial promo, logo, tagline & narration.
- Video of project from consultation with company/organization’s logo.
- Website credits and link to company/organization’s website for the duration of season two.
- Social Media image pack (13 images) with show logo & company/organization’s logo.
- First consideration for season three underwriting.
- Blu-ray or DVD of season two.
Total package cost for season two sponsorship
$75,000Questions? Email Us
PBS Underwriting Rules